George Street Playhouse veterans John Bolger (last season’s American Son, 2014’s Outside Mullingar) and Armand Schultz (The Spitfire Grill, Jolson Sings Again), as well as Broadway’s Kally Duling (Fun Home) and Laiona Michelle (Amazing Grace) have been cast in Christopher Demos-Brown’s American Hero, on stage January 30 through February 25.
George Street Playhouse offers a unique array of group services, which is why so many groups choose our theatre as their destination. We are happy to offer groups of 10 or more:
- Discounts on the best available tickets for I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change; American Hero, Trying, and The Nerd.
- Flexible ordering arrangements and payment plans
- On-site party and meeting rooms
- Charter bus reservations (additional fees apply)
- Pre- and post-show discussions
- Fundraising opportunities for non-profit organizations
Group Ticket Ordering Process:
- Contact the Group Sales office to place your reservation. At this point, our office will hold your seats in our system. Tickets are on hold until a 25% deposit is received.
- After your call or email, a contract will be sent to you or the indicated contact person. This contract will outline the deposit amount, payment details and terms and conditions.
- Once your group receives the contract, the group leader must sign the contract and mail it back with the deposit by the indicated due date. If deposit is not received by due date, GSP has the right to release your tickets.
- You may change the number of people in your group up until two weeks before your performance date. Final payment is due at this time. After this point, there are no refunds for unused tickets or no-shows. You may still add additional tickets to your order after this date, as long as there are still seats available and payment for the additional tickets is given at the time of order
- Group tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. You must attend the same performance as your group in order to receive the discounted rate.
- Tickets will not be mailed until final payment is received.
- George Street Playhouse has a large base of season subscribers that regularly fill the first 6 rows of the 3 center sections of the theatre for most performances. Groups are given the next best available seats. Groups who book early have a better chance of premium seating. Starting in September, exact seat locations can be given at time of order.
- The Playhouse has handicapped accessible seating. However, we need to know in advance in order to seat you appropriately.
- Because our theatre is so intimate, we reserve the right to seat latecomers in the back of the house and only during appropriate scene changes.
For more information and current rates for groups of 10 or more please call Jaci D'Ulisse at (732) 846-2895 ext. 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.