GEORGE STREET PLAYHOUSE is committed to the safety of all students and staff. Over the past year, George Street Playhouse has worked with medical professionals and NBPAC to create COVID policies and procedures for safe and effective operation of in-person Academy programs.
Change has been constant during this process, so please know that protocols will be modified as conditions change within our state and/or local community. We will keep you updated on any changes to protocols, and appropriate digital updates will be available on our website.
As parents and caregivers, we want you to know the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of all students and staff.
- All GSP Academy instructors and administrators are fully vaccinated.
- All Academy classrooms and rehearsal spaces are thoroughly cleaned and prepared to support physical distancing and public health requirements for safe theatre arts instruction.
- All GSP Academy staff are trained in Covid-19 safety measures and sanitation protocols.
You are an important part of keeping all students and staff safe. These are the protocols for students, parents and caregivers:
- If you or your child does not feel well, please stay home.
- Face masks are required while entering and exiting the New Brunswick Performing Arts Center.
- Students 11 years old and younger are required to wear a properly fitting face mask during Academy classes. During Final Sharings, students will be able to perform without a mask.
- In order for students to participate in Academy programs, parents and caregivers are required to review and sign GSP’s PARENT/CAREGIVER COVID-19 SAFETY AGREEMENT