Musical Theatre: Find Your Light
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM, Mondays
It’s been a hard year and a half. How can we come together to let our imagination and spirit of play recharge, restore and heal us?
Students will enter a space of creativity and compassion to explore where they are and where they’ve been through storytelling, physical theatre and original songs. Let’s build the community and find the light we need to step forward into what’s next. Family and friends will be invited to a musical staging of students’ work on the final day.
- Explore the wonder of your imagination
- Build new tools of expression
- Develop storytelling, voice, musical theatre, and movement skills
- Meet new friends and collaborate together to share ideas
- Strengthen positive peer relationships and social/emotional skills
*Mask requirement for participation.
To register, call: 732-497-8097